CloudCheckr’s multiple best practice checks are a valuable differentiator. However, their use and management were painful, especially for large customers.
The old design had hundreds of individual checks each with individual controls that required users to manipulate each one at a time. The list was so large that the user needed to scroll to see the extent and severity of the problems.
The new design offers several enhancements providing progressive disclosure and manipulation at scale:
- Filters allow the inclusion of vendors or user-defined tags to further focus the data.
- Small bars above each tab allow a preview of the severity of issues in each category.
- A historical trend chart shows a visual history of the selected issues.
- Each severity level is collapsed into a summary view with a graphic and numeric overview.
- A control bar allows manipulation of multiple items at scale.